- From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and and at the end, this is connected to the STAR Toll Way (STAR).
- On the Star Toll Way (STAR) and take the Lipa-Tambo Exit (third exit). After exiting, turn right and drive towards Lipa City.
- You will encounter a forked road with a McDonald's Lipa City outlet. Take the road on the right going towards the Lipa Cathedral. This is CM Recto Avenue.
- Traverse CM Recto Avenue until you see a Mercury Drug at a corner. Turn right at this corner (P Torres Street).
- On P Torres Street, drive 8.5 kms towards Padre Garcia town. Make a left turn at the road sign pointing to Padre Garcia. Turn right after passing the Padre Garcia town market. Drive 4.5 kms and merge with the road comming from Rosario. This road leads all the way to San Juan (approximately 19 kms). When you see the sign leading to the Batangas Racing Circuit, veer left and head towards San Juan town proper.
- After entering San Juan town proper, drive past the Dunkin Donut shop on your right and head towards the Municipal Hall of San Juan. Turn right immediately after Municipal Hall of San Juan. This is the main road of Laiya. Drive approximately 24 kms (20 minutes) along this road to Sabangan Beach Resort.
- Drive 33 kms on the Star Tollway (STAR) and take the San Juan-Ibaan Exit (forth exit). After exiting, turn left and drive 2.5 kms. You will reach an intersection with a sign pointing to Rosario. Turn left at this intersection. After turning left, the Municipal Hall of Ibaan will be on your right while the Church will be on your left. After passing the church on your left you will reach a forked road. Turn right at the road sign pointing to San Juan. Drive 8 kms along this road to Rosario town proper. Upon reaching Rosario town proper, there will be a Jollibee outlet on your left. Drive past Jollibee Roisario outlet and the South Star drug store outlet. This road leads all the way to San Juan town proper approximately 23 kms away.
- After entering San Juan town proper, drive past the Dunkin Donut shop on your right and head for the Municipal Hall of San Juan. Turn right immediately after the Municipal Hall of San Juan. This is the main road of Laiya. Drive approximately 25 kms (20 minutes) along this road to Sabangan Beach Resort.